Assault exosuits focus on dealing damage to enemies with close, medium, or long-range attacks.
Although exact loadouts differ, each assault exosuit is equipped with weapons and abilities tailored to its effective combat range.
Use the best weapon for the situation and eradicate whatever stands in your way.
Tank exosuits specialize in protecting their allies by drawing enemy attacks and absorbing damage.
Whether they’re holding back a massive horde or stopping relentless dinosaur attacks, tank exosuits will form your team’s first line of defense.
Support exosuits use a variety of abilities to ensure the team’s survival.
While the ability to repair allied exosuits is most common, support exosuits are also equipped with a range of buffing and debuffing abilities.
Support exosuits use these abilities to improve a team’s combat effectiveness and accomplish objectives even faster.
Rigs are additional pieces of equipment for exosuits.
- Rigs grant exosuits additional abilities, but only one may be equipped at a time.
- For example, the Zephyr exosuit excels at close quarters combat but has trouble with foes that attack from long-distance. Equipping it with the Cannon rig will enable Zephyr to use a long-range laser.
- Or, equip Roadblock with the Aid rig to provide healing and create a formidable front line of defense.
- Players can experiment with different combinations of rigs and exosuits to find their ideal playstyle.
- Both rigs and exosuits can be changed at any time.
- In Dino Survival, two squads of five race to complete objectives.
- Teams must follow Leviathan’s directives and complete the mission before their rivals to win.
- Some situations pit players against one another in direct combat, and others require players to band together with their rivals to take down a major foe.
- In Dino Survival, the missions change based on players’ progression through the game. The experience will be different with each match, even in matches with familiar surroundings and objectives.
- Players can unlock story sequences by playing Dino Survival and also earn rewards such as experience points to increase player and exosuit levels.
- Dinosaurs, once the most fearsome and powerful creatures in the animal kingdom, are no longer history.
- However, traveling through spacetime via the vortexes has mutated these beasts and ramped up their ferocity to all-new heights.
- Humanity must rely on its ingenuity and its most powerful weapons – exosuits – to respond to this crisis.
- Neosaurs are mutated dinosaurs with unusual appearances and abilities.
- Dinosaurs are imbued with a highly unstable energy when they cross through the vortex barrier after passing through spacetime.
- This energy is responsible for the ferocious transformation many dinosaurs undergo.
- Neosaurs possess an extremely high concentration of this energy, granting them unusual appearances, abilities, and attacks.